The complex parliamentary procedures of the Tennessee General Assembly often leave clients wondering what exactly is going on. While organizations should stay aware of proposed legislation that may significantly impact their operations, RSGR understands most firms do not have the capacity to monitor such proceedings in-house. RSGR will monitor all legislation introduced in the Tennessee General Assembly, and communicate the progress of any legislation that may significantly impact your organization.
RSGR will take the following steps to ensure your organization is kept up-to-date on the activities of the Tennessee General Assembly.
- Analyze all legislation introduced before the Tennessee General Assembly
- Identify any relevant legislation specific to your organization.
- Communicate tracking updates on all relevant legislation throughout committee and floor votes.
- Communicate highlights of conversations held between stakeholders at the Statehouse.
- Provide updates on overall highlights of the legislative session.